BioticPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A growing server! Have a nice day!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the webclient here!Register

Crazy Jacob Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy Jacob

Crazy Jacob Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Jacob Staff Application   Crazy Jacob Staff Application EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:18 am

What position are you applying for: In-Game Moderator

In-game name:Crazy Jacob

How often do you play a day? Well, i have just started, but i can play mostly everyday and be active atleast 8Hrs+ Daily.

Have you ever broken a rule before, and if so, which? Never Have broken any rules, i like to keep all servers at a cool level (happy) so i try not to break any rules.

Why do you think you deserve the position you are applying for? Well, i think i deserve Moderator because i love helping out new players in any way possible, i also want to be apart of this amazing server's team. If i get accepted ill try turn the server into the best as there is. Thanks for reading and i hope i get accepted. Peace out.

Crazy Jacob.
Back to top Go down
https://bioticpkz.board-directory.net/
No Games

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Jacob Staff Application   Crazy Jacob Staff Application EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:52 am

Wait for Biotic
Back to top Go down
Biotic
Admin
Biotic

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Jacob Staff Application   Crazy Jacob Staff Application EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:12 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://bioticpkz.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Jacob Staff Application   Crazy Jacob Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy Jacob Staff Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BioticPkz :: General :: Staff applications-
Jump to: